Create a 1-2 page single-spaced Analysis of Research abstract published scholarly articles related to a topic you selected in 2.2.
Brevity and being concise are important as this analysis is intended to be a brief summation of the research.
Each abstract must therefore consist of the following in this order:
1. Bibliographic Citation – use the correctly formatted APA style citation for the work as the title of your abstract, displaying the full citation in bold font.
2. Author Qualifications – name and qualification of each author conducting the research
3. Research Concern – one paragraph summary of the reason for the overall research topic
4. Research Purpose Statement AND Research Questions or Hypotheses – specific focus of the research
5. Precedent Literature – key literature used in proposing the needed research (not the full bibliography or reference list)
6. Research Methodology – description of the population, sample, and data gathering techniques used in the research
7. Instrumentation – description of the tools used to gather data (surveys, tests,interviews, etc.)
8. Findings – summation of what the research discovered and the types of analysis that were used to describe the findings (tables, figures, and statistical measures)