Page needed: 12 pages
A homeowner in the Caribbean is considering in integrating solar panels in his home as one of his power sources. The house is under construction and it is 80% done. The property is about 4500 sqft on approximately one acre of land. The owner wants to be off the grid for 3 full days and requires the solar panels to be on the roof.
Goal of the proposal:
Based on his demand, focus on bringing the deliverables mentioned below:
· Calculate a charge/load analysis based on his energy consumption.
· Conduct a case study on how many sun hours available based on the location of the property.
· Provide insights on safety measures about natural disasters i.e., hurricanes and earthquakes.
· Arrange a full solar system package i.e., solar modules, connection box, solar power inverter, PV meter, and bi-directional meter.
· Provide a full cost analysis depending on different packages based on several charge loads scenarios.
· Assist with the installation process.
– The attached document are provided as support for the proposal.
– A example of a propel is a provided for guidance
– The format of the proposal is provided
– Introduction/Literature review has to be 1-2 full pages with research to support the work
– A gantt chart needs to be added