For each of the three articles, please discuss the following in your paper:
- Research design of the study
- Threats to external/internal validity
- Potential legal/ethical issues within the article
- Data analysis (be sure to elaborate on this more from your paper in week 4, providing specifics about the results)
- Implications for evidence-based practice and how this article could be used to make an evidence-based change
- Conclusion/summary of the evidence
Remember to support your ideas with the articles you found. These articles should be less than five (5) years old. They should not be from the Web, but from the library databases, and be sure to use a narrative format.
In addition, you must follow APA guidelines, providing a title page, reference page, appendix, and in-text citations, as well as use level headings to match the assignment criteria listed above.
Please use, at minimum three scholarly references, and your paper should be 500-700 words, excluding title and reference pages.