Assume that you work in a large health care organization that offers health services to the broader community. As part of the marketing team, you have been asked to research and propose some best practices (cost, quality, and access to care) to the marketing team for marketing health care technology. They also want your well-supported thoughts on marketing in the evolving health care environment.
After considering the scenario above, start by defining health care marketing and developing an essay that details your findings on health care technology marketing best practices and the evolving health care system. Address the following:
- Define health care marketing.
- Describe what a marketing report is.
- Describe 3–5 approaches or best practices that the health care organization would use to market and promote new technology.
- Summarize your understanding of the evolving health care market.
A minimum 3 academic sources should be cited in APA from the past 5 years.
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:
- Title page: Remember the running head. The title should be in all capitals.
- Length: 3 pages minimum
- Abstract: This is a summary of your paper, not an introduction. Begin writing in third person.
- Body: This begins on the page following the title page and abstract page and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The typeface should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics, except as required for APA-level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 3 pages. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- Reference page: References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hanging indent, italics, and uppercase and lowercase usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the Reference page is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation.
### APA FORMAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!