Strategic Analysis of Company. :
- Describe the company’s internal environment.
- List the company’s external factors.
- List the Company’s internal competitive advantages.
- How does the company differentiate itself from its competitors?
- Where is your company on the industry’s life cycle?
- Does your company have a cost-leadership position in this business? If so, identify which cost drivers it uses effectively to hold this position.
- What is your company’s approach to the market? Does it segment the market?
- Is your company vertically integrated? Explain.
- Explain your company’s global strategy.
Questions and answers