In this paper, please discuss the Mandarin Oriental Hotel case study: Motivational Factors and the Hospitality Industry: A Case Study Examining the Effects of Changes in the Working Environment. In doing so, please address the following areas:
- Identify the problem: Is the problem intrinsic, extrinsic, or both? Please describe each problem with research information found outside the case study.
- Diagnose the cause(s): Describe the root cause for the problem. Does it matter whether the cause is intrinsic, extrinsic? If so, in what ways?
- Prescribe possible alternatives: The case identifies the hotel’s response. Please summarize and evaluate it. Would there be other alternatives available to Mandarin Oriental?
- Recommend a plan of action (decision/implementation): From the actions identified in the case, the data provided in the case, and the case study’s conclusion, please assess whether the plan was successful.
- In addition, each case study response should also state why this case is important and relevant to a study of business.
Submit a 3-page case paper, (independent of reference page) double-spaced. Paper and all citations should be in APA format