- Describe benefits of social interaction in college
- Make a list of your positive qualities. Acknowledge your accomplishments, talents, and good nature. Ask yourself the following questions to get you started:
- What have I done in the past year that I am proud of?
- What is my proudest accomplishment of all time?
- What unique talents do I have?
- What do people tend to compliment me for?
- What positive impact have I had on other people’s lives?
- Draft your responses as a journal entry, diary entry, a poem or a brief
- Submit your writing to a friend, a family member, or a social network. Reach out. Be social.
- After you share your work, journal 200 words or less about the benefits of social interaction in college.