Please answer the questions in paragraphs containing at least five sentences. Include the question and number your answers accordingly.
1. Describe Digital Literacy (how to know what is real on the web).
2. None of these people exist. (https://petapixel.com/2018/12/17/these-portraits-were-made-by-ai-none-of-these-people-exist/) What does this mean to you?
3. Why is Wikipedia more reliable than a paper encyclopedia?
4. How useful are crowd sources answers?
5. What are some drawbacks to crowd sourced answers?
6. Do people generally utilize the diversity of sources on the Internet effectively?
7. How reliant are we and how reliant should we be on getting our news from social media?
8. How do humans remain vigilant when we turn over authority to computers? Have you tried to navigate without gps?
9. If models are simplifications or reality, why do we rely on them?
10. Why was this model, used by Amazon for hiring, wrong?
11. Why did Skynet declare war on the human race?
Discuss each question in a paragraph of at least five sentences. Include the question and number your answers accordingly
- Give an example from the book where insufficient testing was a factor in a program error or system failure.
- What was one cause in the delay in the completing of the Denver Airport.
- Why didn’t the healthcare.gov website work at first?
- What is one characteristic of high reliability organizations?
- Describe the potential risks of alert fatigue in EHR systems.
- What were 2 common factors in both the Therac-25 case and the space shuttle disaster.
- What does design for failure mean?