Topic: Should vaccines be required for Children?
state your position on the issue, and identify three premise reasons
Disagree with vaccines being required in children
- Vaccine-preventable diseases have not disappeared so vaccination is still necessary.
- Vaccines provide economic benefits for society.
- The ingredients in vaccines are safe in the amounts used.
- For the three premises (reasons) that oppose your position on the issue, answer these “believing” questions
- What’s interesting or helpful in this view?
- What would I notice if I believed this view?
- In what sense or under what conditions might this idea be true?
- Include an introductory paragraph and concluding paragraph.
- Address the main ideas in body paragraphs with a topic sentence and supporting sentences.
- Adhere to standard rules of English grammar, punctuation, mechanics, and spelling.
- This prewriting assignment has no page requirement.
- There is no requirement at this time to include references in the assignment.