A simulated disaster and comprehensive recovery test may involve many of an organization’s key personnel for several days: Is this a reasonable burden to place on a busy, competitive company? How would you argue against the inevitable tendency to shortcut the procedure? A substantive post will do at least two of the following:
- Ask an interesting, thoughtful question pertaining to the topic
- Provide extensive additional information on the topic
- Explain, define, or analyze the topic in detail
- Share an applicable personal experience
- Provide an outside source (that applies to the topic, along with additional information about the topic or the source (please cite properly in APA 7)
- Make an argument concerning the topic
At least one scholarly source should be used in the initial discussion thread. Be sure to use information from your readings and other sources. Use proper citations and references in your post.