ccjs 321 assignment 1
- Choose three areas where data can be stored and describe the storage location and describe the positive and negative issues of data being stored in those locations.
- What does hashing data mean and how is it used in criminal justice?
- How does a digital forensic analyst find data in files that may be lost, and do they need to consider any restrictions caused by cyber law or the 4th Amendment to the Constitution?
- Describe three laws that concern digital/computer crimes, and provide some substance for why they were created.
- must be double spaced, 11 or 12 pt font and 1” margins all around.
- At least 500 words.
- All APA 7th edition format requirements must be followed (cover page, in text citations, reference page).
- You must have resources to support your thoughts/opinions/information. These must be cited both in text as well as at the end of the document. Your work should not contain direct quotes, sourced material must be paraphrased.