This paper will be a revised and expanded version of Developing a Public Relations Plan, Part 1 assignment.
Based on your instructor’s feedback, you will first revise the Week 4 assignment and write 4–5 new pages in which you:
- Describe the mix of media you would use to implement your public relations campaign and explain in detail your objectives for each media form. Include traditional and twenty-first-century integrated marketing communication strategies in your discussion.
- Describe the government relations tactics you would use as part of your public relations campaign, and explain in detail how these tactics will help you achieve your objectives. Explain in detail how these tactics will help you achieve your objectives.
- Explain in detail how you can take advantage of community relations to generate positive publicity for your organization.
- Draft a news release that you will use in your public relations campaign.
- Explain in detail how the content, style, and essentials of your news release will help you persuade the public to your point of view.
- Describe the key elements of writing to consider when responding to a public relations crisis or scandal.
- Explain the five planning issues related to crisis management that can be employed to mitigate the scandal or risks.
- Include in-text citations when presenting information from other sources.
- Use a minimum of three credible, relevant, and appropriate sources.
- Include a sources page at the end of your paper.
- Limit the use of quotes (no more than 10% of direct quotes in body of paper). Paraphrase content to demonstrate your understanding of the material.
Source pages are not included in the 4–5 page count.