Choose a current issue in your local neighborhood. This exercise gets you to figure out how you would design a large-scale change intervention program in relation to this issue. Give consideration to the following issues:
- How many people would it make sense to involve?
- Where and when would you hold it?
- How would you ensure that you have a representative cross sample of relevant people in the room at the same time? What data sources would you need to achieve this?
- Who are the key decision makers in relation to this issue? What arguments will you use to get them to attend the meeting?
- How will you structure the agenda of the meeting? What would be the best way of doing this so that people who attend on that day have appropriate buy-in to it?
- How would you run the actual meeting?