create a presentation aid.
Select one of the presentation aids that you identified and create it. For example, you could:
- Use a software application such as Microsoft Excel to create a chart or graph.
- Create a few PowerPoint slides that you would use during a specific part of your presentation.
- Take a digital photograph that illustrates a concept or point in your speech.
- Record a portion of an interview as an mp3 file.
These are just a few ideas of how you could create a presentation aid for your speech. Whatever type of presentation aid you create, follow the guidelines presented in the lesson to make the presentation aid as effective as possible.
Write a summary.
In a one-page (250-word) summary, describe how you would incorporate the presentation aid into your speech delivery.
- At what point would you introduce the presentation aid? How would you use it to enhance your presentation?
- Are there any special considerations you should take into consideration when preparing to present your speech based on including the presentation aid?