Please introduce yourself and tell me what you are doing now! After reviewing the Court System and the Career Center, please tell me what are your goals!
I am looking forward to knowing you!
Before participating in this discussion, explore the career information provided on the website Careers in United States Courts and the What Can I Do With My Degree? PDF resource. View the videos and career links related to your areas of interest.
Next, provide the following information in your initial post:
- In your first paragraph, introduce yourself to your classmates by answering the following questions:
- What do you do right now (full-time student, job, family, etc.)?
- Why are you majoring in criminal justice?
- In your second paragraph, tell your classmates which criminal justice court positions interest you based on your current understanding, and why.
Then, respond to two of your peers. Consider the following in your responses:
- What knowledge, skills, and aptitudes are needed to be successful in their career position of interest?
- Do you have any experience in their career position of interest? If so, share a brief story from your experience.
To complete this assignment, review the Discussion Rubric document.